There are 6 ways to provide your prescription information:
1) Mail us your Original Prescription: Please send original prescriptions written by a doctor. If you have more than one Prescription then send all the prescriptions together in a single envelope to the Address mentioned below.
82-69 Parsons Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11432
2) Have Your Doctor Call Us for your Prescription our Number is 1-718-380-2600/(800)360-0279 or Please email us the said information to the E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will call your physician, if you provide your doctor's phone number for all your prescriptions at the time of placing your order.
4) Transfer from another Pharmacy. Present your current pharmacy details and our pharmacist will call and do all the work for you. Or Have your pharmacist call us for your prescription to be transferred.
5) Fax you prescription to our secure fax line 347-846-0406
6) E-prescription your Doctor can electronically send us a prescription
If you feel any inconvenience in obtaining your Prescription, please inform us by writing an email to email@example.com or please call us at (800)360-0279
We always welcome your suggestions and valuable views in order to improve our service towards 100% customer satisfaction. The information that you provide us will help makes your order fulfillment faster and in Professional manner.
We do not track or record your information about individuals and their visits. Your privacy is always being protected with us. It won't be publicized in any manner. We always safeguard your information. Kindly reply to this e-mail and update us on your Order fulfillment.
Robert Saidov Pharmacist