This medicine is a mineral applied to teeth to prevent decay. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor or dentist.
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your dentist. Apply a thin ribbon to toothbrush and brush thoroughly at bedtime, unless directed otherwise by your dentist or doctor. DO NOT SWALLOW. Adults should spit out this medicine after brushing. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Children under 16 years old should spit out and rinse mouth thoroughly after brushing. STORE THIS MEDICINE at room temperature in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light.
Keep This Medicine Out Of The Reach Of Children. Do Not Exceed The Recommended Dose Without Checking With Your Doctor. For Women: It Is Unknown If This Medicine Is Excreted In Breast-Milk. If You Are Or Will Be Breast-Feeding While You Are Using This Medicine, Check With Your Doctor, Dentist, Or Pharmacist To Discuss The Risks To Your Baby.
CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR DENTIST If You Notice Changes In The Color Or Appearance Of Your Teeth. If You Notice Any Unusual Effects, Contact Your Doctor, Nurse, Or Pharmacist.
Inform Your Doctor Or Pharmacist Of All Prescription And Over-The-Counter Medicine That You Are Taking. Inform Your Doctor Of Any Other Medical Conditions, Allergies, Pregnancy, Or Breast-Feeding.
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, excess saliva, stomach pain, diarrhea, irritability, seizures, and loss of consciousness.