CLAY PARK LABS.
Dibucaine Ointment 1% USP,Anesthetic Hemorrhoids Ointment for the temporary relief of local discomfort, burning, and itching associated with inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues.
- Dibucaine Ointment 1% itching of skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, rashes, insect bites, poison ivy, allergies and other irritations.
- Dibucaine Ointment 1% new child-resistant packaging.
Dibucaine 1% .
Inactive Ingredients:Acetone Sodium Bisulfite (as a Preservative) Anhydrous Lanolin White Petrolatum .
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
- While pushing down, turn the cap counter clockwise to open the tube and clockwise to close it.
- For external use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days.
When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes. do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor, in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly,do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator, certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.