Stiefel laboratories inc.
MimyX Cream is indicated to manage and relieve the burning and itching experienced with various-types of denmatoses, including radiation dermatitis, atopic dennatitis and allergic contact dermatitis. MirnyX Cream helps to relieve dry waxy skin by maintaining a moist wound & skin environment, which is beneficial to the healing process
MimyX Cream contains purified water, olive oil, glycerin, pentylene glycol, palm glycerides, vegetable oil,
hydrogenated lecithin, squalane, betaine, palmitamide MEA, sarcosine, acetamide MEA, hydroxyethyl cellulose,
sodium carbomer, carbomer, xanthan gum.
Apply MimyX Cream to the affected skin areas 3 times per day (or as needed), and massage gently into the skin. If the skin is broken, cover MimyX Cream with a dressing of choice.
MimyX Cream is contraindicated in persons with a known hypersensitivity to any of the components of the
- MimyX Cream is for external use only.
- MimyX Cream does not contain a sunscreen and should not be used prior to extended exposure to the sun.
- If clinical signs of infection are present, appropriate treatment should be initiated use of MimyX Cream may
be continued during the anti-infective therapy.
- If the condition does not improve within 10 &ndash 14 days, consult a physician.
- Keep this and other similar products out of the reach of children.
- MimyX Cream may dissolve fuchsin when this dye is used to define the margins of the radiation fields to be
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician,pharmacist, or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of the product is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult your healthcare professional before taking the product.
In radiation therapy, MimyX Cream may be applied as indicated by the treating Radiation Oncologist. Do not
apply 4 hours prior to a radiation session