MAXIMUM STRENGTH Zantac 150 reduces the production of stomach acid. This is what makes MAXIMUM STRENGTH Zantac 150 different from antacids, which neutralize the acid already in your stomach. Antacids do not reduce the production of acid.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH Zantac 150 can be used for:
Relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Prevention of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages.
Free of sugar, lactose, and gluten.
Can be taken with or without food.
Store per label recommendations. Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Active Ingredients:Ranitidine 150 mg.
Inactive Ingredients:Hypromellose,magnesium stearate,microcrystalline cellulose,synthetic red iron oxide,titanium dioxide,triacetin.
adults and children 12 years and over
To relieve symptoms,swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
Can be used up to twice daily(do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Do not use
If you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
If you are trouble or pain swallowing food,vomting with bloody for black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
With other acid reducers.
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more supervision of a doctor.
heartburn with lightheadedness,sweating or dizziness.
chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath;sweating,pain spreading to arms,neck or shoulders;or lightheadedness.
frequent chest pain
frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
unexplained weight loss.
nausea or vomting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
your heartburn continues or worsens
you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centere right away.